Bob Williams Insurance provides specialty insurance to cover recreational products such as Boats, ATVs, RVs, and Travel Trailers.

When you're out on the water, it should be smooth sailing, but when the waves get a little bit rough, it's good to know that your boat is covered. Whether you own a fishing boat, a runabout, or a pontoon, we have coverage for your boating needs. A Boat insurance policy is specially created for power boats, small sailboats and other vessels. Make sure that your boat has the specialized coverage you just can't get by adding it to your homeowner's policy. For real peace of mind as you're out on the water, you need a policy that provides a wide range of coverage that should include:

  • Physical Damage
  • Increased limits on Liability
  • Total Loss Replacement Option
  • Personal Property
  • Towing and Assistance
  • Trailer coverage

Off-Road Vehicles
Farmers offers Off-Road Vehicle insurance specializing in coverage that gives you real peace of mind. We can help you protect your investment with important standard and optional off-road vehicle coverages so you can enjoy every trip off the beaten path. Covered vehicles include:

  • Snowmobiles
  • Dirt bikes
  • Dune buggies
  • Golf carts
  • 3-wheel, 4-wheel and 6-wheel ATVs
  • And more!

Personal Watercraft
Whether you own a single-user or multiple-user watercraft, we want to make sure you're covered. Our Personal Watercraft insurance provides protection for your watercraft on and off the lake. For real peace of mind as you're out on the water, you need a policy that provides a wide range of coverages. These coverages should include:

  • Physical Damage
  • Liability
  • Wreck Removal
  • Pollution Liability Coverage
  • Watersports Liability
  • Medical Payments Coverage primary

Motor Homes
Take to the road in your Motor Home and choose your own adventure. Will you drive to camp in the
mountains or to take in a sporting event? You know the great outdoors. And with the open-ended
possibilities that lie ahead, the right insurance shouldn't be a question.

At Farmers, we offer a Motor Home insurance policy to cover the things that are most important to you
whether youíre just starting out with a brief trip, or a veteran full-timer taking all the amenities of
home with you. Standard and optional coverages include damage by stray animals, emergency
expenses, trailer coverage and more. Our specialized insurance program for Motor Homes provides
the kind of coverage to give you real peace of mind so you can sit back and enjoy your trip.

Your RV is more than just an automobile and it needs more than standard car insurance. Farmers
offers insurance coverage for almost every type of motor home available in America today. And we
provide important standard and optional coverage not available in typical Auto policies or in the
stripped down RV policies offered by other companies. Covered motor homes include:

  • Class A, B and C Motor Homes
  • Luxury Motor Homes
  • Full-timers

Travel Trailer Insurance
Whether you're just starting out with a brief trip, or a veteran full-timer taking all the amenities of
home with you, you still want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have comprehensive
insurance coverage. We've developed specialized Travel Trailer insurance programs that provide
comprehensive coverage so that you can sit back and enjoy your trip. Covered travel trailers include:

  • Fifth-wheels
  • Pop-up campers
  • Stationary travel trailers
  • Park model travel trailers
  • Truck-mounted campers

CUSTOMER PAYMENTS Pay your bill online. It's FAST. It's SECURE. Make a Payment >>
Shopping around for dependable insurance at a  reasonable price? Get a Quote >>
TESTIMONIALS Bob Williams Insurance Agency is dedicated to providing dependable coverage and customer service... More >>
CONTACT US Give us a call, come by and see us!  All of our information is found here. More >>
CLAIMS We know that the unexpected doesn't always occur between hours of business. More >>

Click to Print this Page